One of the most important systems in your home is your heating and cooling system. Modern systems are designed to be highly efficient, reliable for 20 or more years, and easy to use as long as they are well maintained. For that to occur, routine HVAC maintenance is critical.
What Happens When HVAC Maintenance Isn’t Completed?
Without proper maintenance, your home’s HVAC can suffer numerous problems:
- Early breakdowns
- Inefficiencies that cause your energy bills to rise unnecessarily – see our tips for improving energy efficiency in your home
- Emergency repair needs
- Limited lifespan (sometimes requiring replacement within half of their expected breakdowns)
- Warranty problems when systems are not maintained as required
By ensuring proper HVAC maintenance on an ongoing basis, it’s possible to protect your home’s biggest system, ensuring a good night’s rest even on those hot days in the summer or frigid temps in the winter.
It’s frustrating to handle all of the necessary preventative maintenance most systems need on your own, but there is a solution that doesn’t have to interfere with your Saturday afternoon plans.
How Does the ACE Comfort Club Work?
The ACE Comfort Club from American Comfort Experts is designed to provide you with everything you need to minimize risks to your system. For a low monthly rate, you gain the help you need to keep your HVAC system working optimally, and we do it all without you having to worry about the details.
How does it work?
When you invest in the ACE Comfort Club, you benefit from a wide range of highly valuable services, including:
- 24-hour emergency heating service – we are there as soon as possible when your heat fails
- 24-hour emergency AC/service – ensuring your air conditioner is always operating efficiently
- Full cooling support, including maintenance, repair, and equipment upgrades and replacements when they are needed
- Full heating support, including heater repair, maintenance, equipment updates and replacements, and safety checks to keep your family safe
- Indoor air quality solutions
With this system from American Comfort Experts, you gain access to the support you need for most makes and models of heating and cooling systems. The cost is just $12.95 per month, which is far below the cost of just a single emergency call you may have to make if your heating and cooling service breaks down.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Professional Service for HVAC Maintenance?
There are some services that you can complete on your own to maintain your heating and cooling system. For example, most homeowners should know how to change their air filter to keep their system operating efficiently. Yet, there are many tasks that are best left to the service of a highly qualified professional like the skilled technicians at American Comfort Experts.
Consider the benefits of professional HVAC maintenance.
- Save Money on Lower Heating and Cooling Costs: Why spend more to heat and cool your home than you need to? Proper maintenance and upkeep saves you money by keeping your monthly utility costs lower. Often, this service can pay for itself in these money-saving opportunities.
- Minimize the Risk of a Costly Breakdown: Many times, the repairs a homeowner needs to their heating and cooling system are due to poor maintenance and upkeep. We can minimize the risk of such emergency situations with routine maintenance instead. This saves you money and frustration. No one wants to wait for emergency help on a very cold day!
- Reduce the Risk of Replacing Your System Soon: Depending on the make and model of your home’s heating and cooling system, you may not have to replace it for up to 20 to 30 years with good maintenance. That means you’ll save money by not having to invest in a new system soon.
- Lower Asthma and Allergy Symptoms: A properly maintained HVAC system provides a higher quality of air in your home. Our team can also make recommendations for air quality improvement, reducing your asthma and allergy symptoms and minimizing respiratory complications.
- Reduce Your Environmental Impact: A properly running, efficient furnace and air conditioner help to reduce your carbon footprint. Use less energy to keep your home comfortable.
- Maintain Your Home Value: If you plan to sell your home in the coming months or years, a modern system in great condition can lead to a higher value for your home.
Minimize Risk and Ensure Better HVAC Function
Reach out to American Comfort Experts today to discuss the ACE Comfort Club. There is no obligation to use us, but there are a lot of money-saving and time-saving benefits to reaching out to our team today.